ChaoticDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chaoticdarkrealm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrystalDiamond's GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrystalFire

CrystalDiamond's GM app Empty
PostSubject: CrystalDiamond's GM app   CrystalDiamond's GM app EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:38 am

Hey Cr3stll i would like to apply for gm

About me :

I am 16 years oldi my name is danny i come from uk and i am currently working a youtube partnership to earn money

Why i want to be a gm

Because i wanna support people when they get on the server and help them around . i will do buff events , spawn events and many more , i have had gm experience in 5 different servers and they were sucessful i have know the admin here for a long time now i know all the commands so i know how to tp players to me

Why should i be picked gm

Well because i am on lc 10 hours a day i am really active , i respect players even if they hate me people always trust me and i never break a promis on what they say and i have my own lc ep1 server to test it out for videos but if i become gm on this server i will make a trailer for it and recruit loads of people cause i get like 100 views on my video now Razz @ PhoenixFlaver is my youtube channel but i hope to get this job to make this server fun and nice for newcomers

This is my app to become a gm

Takecare - CrystalDiamond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrystalDiamond's GM app   CrystalDiamond's GM app EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:13 am

Good luck bro
Back to top Go down
Panoramix

Panoramix

PostSubject: Re: CrystalDiamond's GM app   CrystalDiamond's GM app EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:51 am

Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
CrystalFire

PostSubject: Re: CrystalDiamond's GM app   CrystalDiamond's GM app EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Thanks guys i really appreciate it <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrystalDiamond's GM app   CrystalDiamond's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

CrystalDiamond's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaoticDarkRealm :: Requests :: GM-
Jump to: